Today was a day that I woke up not feeling well, and not in a good mood at all, that happens to me a lot... Yucky allergies...
Days like today are days that I should just go back to bed tell tomorrow, but I got up and went to Church, it was a great service. The Pastor preached from 1 Corinthians chapter 10:23-31, there are so many lessons that I need to and have learned from those verses... I can't be like the people on Palm Sunday speaking with only there mouths and not following it with there hearts in all they day and say...
May we never forget His unspeakable Gift and Sacrifice. Sing Hosanna, for He is the God Who saves us. Worthy of all our praises. (thank you Annette for these words)...
Our pastor said these words: Bad habits lead you away from Christ, it will also hurt your witness for Christ. Bad habits tear you down.
All things are to be done to Glorify God, in every part of your life, should be done for Christ...
See I am not perfect that is why I strive to do his will in all things, so forgive me Lord when I'm down or I don't glorify you when I'm feeling down or just don't feel good...
Lord please help me today for I can't think, my head hurts so much today... Amen
Tonight we are going to our Easter program and they are doing The Risen Christ, I'm looking forward to it...
2 comments:
I am so glad you got to go to church and sorry you have the allergy crud. We have a fine coat of yellow pollen on everything right now as the azaleas peak bloom this week and the pine trees drop their seedlings. I can relate, is my sniffy little point. I have to say the Sing Hosanna unfortunately cannot be credited to me but are the song lyrics. Wished I had said it though! You are blessing Him each day with your life turned toward Him. love, Annette
Since I can't comment on today's post, I wanted you to know I am praying for your heart to return to joy this day. Lord, Connie turns to you in her time of need. Bless her with her faithful look upward this day. Give her the strength and the peace that only you can give. She has her eyes fixed on how far you have carried her. Bless her this day with an overflow of your presence and blanketed love. In Your Son's Sacred Name, Amen.
Post a Comment