Well agian I didn't sleep well and my head feels like it is going to explode, so I take the meds I need to so that I can try and take away some of this pressure...
Durning my reading yesterday I found my self very humbled... There are days I wish I new exactly what to do that God would be pleased with, but then I think that as long as I am sharing my walk with him and helping to bring people to him then I'm doing what he wants of me...
I know i'm starting to get down about not selling our home, I know I need to not do this, so I need to keep praying about it. I just want to be home, and to a place that my allergies are not as bad...
Well on to other things, I had posted on Annettes blag abut my cousins son last night, he has gone over to Iraq for 9 months, please pray for him his name is Johnny. Also pray for my cousin her name is Cathy, she lost her mother just under 3 years ago and she is still having a hard time with it, they are also lost so please pray for there salvation...
Please keep my son in your prayers he is going to church, my prayer is that he will follow Christ and be saved, and stay close to the Lord...
No comments:
Post a Comment