A little while ago I was sitting on my livingroom floor, where I should not have been as long as I was, becuase my hips didn't like it at all... While I was there I was able to see my youngest daughter (Candice) sitting at the kitchen table, she was making some lemon stuff that she really likes to make for us. She turned 15 last week, and I love to watch her she is silly when she thinks no one is looking, she doesn't mind being my little girl... Over the years from the moment I knew I was having her I new she was my last child, and there are very few things that I have not enjoyed about being her mom, she is my mommas girl 100% andshe loves being near me and with me... She has all ways been my shadow, and I don't mind... Sometimes I have had people ask me if it bothers me, to have her always there, and I have always said nope... I love her so much, I am protective over her and she is protective over me, and that I love that she loves me like that... My two favorite parts of the day is when Candice comes in and gives me a kiss and tells me she loves me, and my other favorite is when I walk Candice to bed tuck her in and give her a kiss on the fourhead and tell her that I love her...
I am so glad that my God is always there with me, in all that I do, and he is there in the morning and there at night...
My husband and I are having our 25 Annversary on Saturday, and i'm working so we are going out tomorrow night, I come from a broken family my parents never got to 25 years, and I'm so Blessed that we have and i'm looking toward the next 25 years...
1 comment:
I am 48 and none of mine are married, but I know what you mean about appreciating each part of watching that last one grow. Mine is home with me now and she is a delight. She is leaving this morning back to go to school and finish her first "senior" year. We call it that...She has another year to go, though four years have passed. She is my always smiling and singing one, and my delight, as each are in their own way. Congratulations on 25 years! That is something to celebrate indeed.
Lots of hard work go into a relationship. You have a wonderful dinner and celebration. Annette
Post a Comment