Well today is a snow day, I woke up this morning wondering if the road crews were going to get the roads clear so I could head to work... I had been up a while and I figured that they might be able to, so I was getting in the mood for the drive when I got the call that our store was going to be closed today... So I have sat and watched TV played on the computer and played some games with my youngest... I have all so eaten way to many of the cookies that she made yesterday for her party last night... And to the party, we didn't postpone it and she had 2 kids over they played some games and watched Monk, it was a success... That i''m glad for Candice has had a rough few weeks, so I thank God for that...
You now there are times when I just look out at the world and tear up at the beauty, and it comes in some of the smallest and largest things. It could be a small animal to a big beautiful mountain, by they way I miss the mountains of Utah, right now they are completely covered in Snow...
Some people say I'm crazy for wanted to go back, but I love snow, I don't care for the shoveling part, I all ways get out and do it... It's good exercise for you...
Well I'm going to go for now...
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment