Ok today is my day off, my hubby wants to go somewhere, so even with my head killing me I think I will take the time to go spend some times with him, I just got done reading Karens 100th post and I loved it, I keep thinking of what i'm going to put on mine, I guess we will see when that time comes...
I will be back on later...
You all have a great day...
Connie
1 comment:
Hey connie
It's crystal (luna) Jessica's friend, I found your blog when Jess updated hers! I was just reading like crazy. I read that your son has been going to the Rock Church...Jeff and I go there every saturday and It is a great church, it is a really comfortable place for people that don't always feel comfortable at a church, so I am so glad he is going. Well it's great to be able to read about everything going on in your life,
Crystal
Post a Comment