Monday, March 31, 2008

What A Day What A Day....

Monday Morning again... I feel blessed that my son is coming to me and asking me questions about Church, I am over whelmed...

This week is going to be long, it is inventory week... (enough said)

You know I really hope that it will be Gods time very soon for me to sell my house... I love my friends here and I love working where i'm working, but I want to be with my kids, I feel like i'm kind of a tag along in time... I'm not quite there and I don't quite fit in...

My back ground is so different than most I talk to around here, that a lot of times they just don't understand or they act like how could of you ever beleived what you were taught or told. while growing up...

I won't make excuses for what I was taught or what I thought was truth... I think what matters is that I know it was wrong and God loved me enough to get me out of there... There are times in my life I wonder why it matters, but then I have to just go to the Lord and find comfort in his love and words...

I am having a really hard time with things I see and know, I could let it eat me a live, or I can give it to God and stay focused on the work that God is doing in my life, and not let the things that is really going on bother me...

There are times I look in the mirror and wonder why?

Today is a hard day for me...

No comments: