Well yesterday was a good day, usual doing are add set... And today my head feels like it is going to blow up, I'm sniffling and sneezing, and couching... Oh well I know this is they way it is going to be until I get back to Utah... There I don't have as much problems as I do here...
Well we have someone that seems to be interested in looking at our house, we are waiting to find out, I hope with the better weather it will bring buyers out...
I am asking for prayers for my husband, he is talking to a former child hood friend that is interested on how and what brought us out of Mormonism, he is still a Mormon, please pray that he has the right words so that his friend will be open to the Lord and all that if offers...
1 comment:
Thanks so much for stopping by! And, I do hope those allergies get better....they are terrible right now for those who suffer from them.
I'm praying now for your husbands friend.
Hope you have a good day.
Blessings~
Fran
Post a Comment