Well we had inventory this weekend, so that made for a very long week, I went to work yesterday at 8 got there and started at 9, then I got a 4 hour brake and then I was back to work at 5 and I signed out at 12:48 and headed home for my 35 min drive...
See yesterday morning when I left home from work my car started to act up I go to work OK but the ABS light cam off and the car died once going to work, then last night I got almost home and the car started to make some really loud sounds and I was able to get in our sub division and it died, so at 1:30 in the morning Ron had to get out of bed and walk down to where I was, the car started with a small amount of not wanting to, so praise the Lord that we got it home.
I stayed home to day from church ( I'm completely worn out) I'm going tonight, but Ron and Candice went... So I have to be at work tomorrow at 12:30 so Ron is taking it then... Please pray that we have enough money to fix what ever is wrong with it, we only have one car and I drive 35 to 40 Min's to and from work a day...
Also on Thursday we lowed our price that we are asking for our house, so I pray that God has someone that is ready to buy a house soon...
Well I think I am going to go lay back down I'm tired...
You all have a great Sunday...
No comments:
Post a Comment