See I have told people before I would much rather be in a Earthquake any day over a Tornado or a Hurricane, I don't like watching a storm coming and just sitting there wondering if it is going to get you, with a Earthquake there is no warning and it just happens, I prefer that...


On a brighter side today is my Daughter Jessica and her Josh's 3rd Anniversary today... I don't have a pictures with them together in a file right now so here is pictures of them...
I hope that you all have a great Weekends...
2 comments:
I am glad you are OK. I thank you for stopping by and praying for little Will. I found your post thought-provoking. See I live on the Gulf Coast and I would be scared to death in a earthquake. I like knowing that my storm is coming so I can prepare. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
I too am glad you're okay. And not to be shaken! I too am more like Alene, I want to know it is coming to prepare. Pass on Anniversary blessings to your daughter and her husband.
Blessings in Christ-
Post a Comment