Cook burns Archuleta to win ‘American Idol’
The rocker beat out the young crooner by 12 million votes.
The rocker beat out the young crooner by 12 million votes.
LOS ANGELES - The grown-up rocker triumphed over the smooth-voiced kid as David Cook claimed the “American Idol” title Wednedsay, and it wasn’t as much of a surprise as it seemed.
While 17-year-old Archuleta was heaped with praise by the judges the night before, the voters decided otherwise — and did they ever. Host Ryan Seacrest said during Wednesday’s show that 12 million votes was the difference, and they broke in the favor of the 25-year-old from Blue Springs, Mo.
While 17-year-old Archuleta was heaped with praise by the judges the night before, the voters decided otherwise — and did they ever. Host Ryan Seacrest said during Wednesday’s show that 12 million votes was the difference, and they broke in the favor of the 25-year-old from Blue Springs, Mo.
Well i'm well pleased I voted for him every week, and I am happy for him, he is a good guy, with a great heart...
Connie
2 comments:
I missed it but I wasn't that sad....I think I knew all along how it would/should end.
Moving on to new reality shows now..
Take care sweet friend.
Love,
Fran
Yay!!!! Thanks for stopping by....whooohooo, DAVID COOK!! :D
Post a Comment