Saturday, May 17, 2008

Unexpected out come...

Well today like I said before I have a really bad head ache that hasn't gone away... So I plug along... We had a huge sell on fiction books today, so that made us very busy... While doing my evening duties at the store some things happened that upset a women, now it was more that she misunderstood a co-worker, plus she had low blood sugar and didn't understand was the co-worked had said... So she wanted to talk to me, while I was walking over to talk to her, I said a pray to God to help me through this situation and to glorified God at the same time... So listened to her, I could she wasn't feeling well, so I explained the situation to the women, then I asked her if she needed to sit down and God made sure we had orange juice right there, so offered some to her, and she took it... She sat down and I didn't leave her, God was telling me to stay right there with her, and he prompted me to talk to her, so we talked for about 25 Min's and we became fast friend, she has a true heart for the Lord, she also said that I was caring the presence of God with me, and that I made her feel so much better... We exchanged emails, and I have gained a new friend, and I thank God for that... He is amazing God...
Connie
GBU All

3 comments:

Shonda said...

God is so good to put you there for that woman. You have a beautiful heart for the Lord and serve HIM willingly where you are.
Blessings in Christ--

Momala said...

I'm glad you were there for that woman. God is good!

About Nancy said...

That's amazing. I love how you seek and listen to God even though you are not feeling well. He truly uses us best when we are weak.

I pray you get to feeling better soon.

In Him,
Nancy