Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday..

Well because I was going to Joanna's grad party, this evening, I had asked for the morning shift, so that means I have to wake up earlie, plus we are keeping a eye on a ex co-workers house while he is out of town, so I had to leave a few mins before I usally do, so when my alarm went off at 6 I was begging it to be wrong...
Ok so I got up any way and then got ready for work and off we went my hubby took me to work so he could pick me back up and the go to the party....
Today was a normal day other than I was tired, see when we left my work it was over 90 degrees and we have no air conditioning in our car, so we were very hot then we were out side most of the time and by the time we got home I felt like melting away. So I am super tired tonight....

I want to thank you all for your prayers they mean so much to me. Candice is doing ok I miss her like crazy, I got to talk to her and Ash and my grandkids on the phone the other dya and i just loved it, there is nothing better than hear your grand kids saying I luv you Nana, I smile from ear to ear, with a tear running down my cheek...
I pray that you are all having a great weekend...
Connie
GBU All

2 comments:

Momala said...

Have a great weekend!

Abba's Girl said...

I hope you have a blessed Sabbath and stay cool today.

I about melted at an outdoor party last night. The graudate and his friends were so funny. I have never seen teens put away so many boiled crawdads and shrimp.

Annette