Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Seasons of Life...

When I look back at all the seasons of my life, and I remember how important something was, or how importatn I thought some one was to me... God always reminds me that people and things are only in your life for a season... I feel that he always gets the situation ready to change before it does...
Today I feel very meloncoly, i'm not sure why, maybe it's because I feel out of sorts, or maybe it's becuase I feel the tide changing...
I know this is something that the Lord wants me to go through, and deal with, and in the end it will be to glorify him...

This video gives me commfort...

5 comments:

Fran said...

Love you Connie...
Praying for you today.
Fran

Abba's Girl said...

You are in my prayers.

Shonda said...

Our hope is in the Lord! He knows every detail! He will carry You through.
I'm praying for you. Thank you for praying for me. You're such a blessing!!
Blessings in Christ--

About Nancy said...

What a comfort this is. Thanks for sharing and I pray you move out of this season in God's time and come out revived!
In Him,
Nancy

marine's words said...

I love these how we are made !! Connie, I know that I know that, I know God is holding you in his right had and he will never let you go he loves you so much and for what ever season you fine yourself in no its for the good so be happy and rejoice in the Lord your God!!! love,marina