Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Beth Moore Conf.

Ok this weekend was great, I so needed this, I was renewed and revived, I totally enjoyed sitting with fellow Seista's Fran and Brittiney, it was so amazing to sit and praise and worship our Lord with them... These are just a few pictures that Fran took, and i will be posting more in a few days...

Momma Seista!!!


Travis, he was great.

Me with Fran, and Brittiney behind us.


And here is Rich that takes all the pictures at the events, and we talked to him and he is cool.

Fran and Brittiney


Fran, Brittiney and Me.






4 comments:

Paula V said...

Wow. You were CLOSE to the stage according to that first pic.

Shonda said...

Connie! Just love that you girls got together to worship the Lord! I am glad I got to worship and receive the word at the same time--just in another place. How cool is that?
Love & blessings!
Engrafted by His Grace-

Abba's Girl said...

Beautiful pics of the weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Annette

connie said...

This first night we were in nose bleed, but on Saturday, because Brittiney was the first one there they let her go in and get our seats, so brittiney and Fran was on the front row and I was on the second row, it was great!!!!