Wow it has been forever since I posted on here. A lot has been going on in my life in the last 10 months. My daughter Ashley, Zaylee's mom just got married 3 weeks ago and things are going great.
Ron and I have both been told by our doctor that we both have to lose weigh, we are both pre dieabetic and he has high blood presure and I have high colestrol. So we are both on meds for that. So Ron has lost 26 pounds and I have lost 11 1/2 pounds.... That is a huge praise...
I have started making cards and I last week I put them in a local store for sell, also they will be putting them on a online store soon.
I love sharing the gifts that God has given me. I am working on getting some thngs ready to go etsy.com for sell as well....
I knw I havn't been on here for a long time I pray that some of you still come around and check... Love you all...
God Bless you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment