Looks good! I always enjoy Patsy Clairmont's books. She hits that perfect balance of making me laugh out loud, while learning heart-lessons at the same time. Thanks for joining SRT '08!
Hi, thanks for stopping by my place! I would be in BIG trouble if I worked in a Christian Bookstore...unless they gave a good discount!! :) Your list looks good, love Francine Rivers (great great book) and Beth Moore of course! Enjoy your reading and God bless!!
3 comments:
Looks good! I always enjoy Patsy Clairmont's books. She hits that perfect balance of making me laugh out loud, while learning heart-lessons at the same time. Thanks for joining SRT '08!
Loved He Speaks to Me and Get Out Of That Pit. Happy Reading.
Hi, thanks for stopping by my place! I would be in BIG trouble if I worked in a Christian Bookstore...unless they gave a good discount!! :) Your list looks good, love Francine Rivers (great great book) and Beth Moore of course! Enjoy your reading and God bless!!
Post a Comment