Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A day of reading...

Well I spent a lot of time reading today, I also went out and started to redo two flower beds that i will finish Friday Morning...
Tomorrow night I'm going to go see Third Day in concert, I can't wait I have never since them before...
I also did some tiling this morning...
and I still have a light fixture to change out as well...
Tonight at church was different, they cleaned the carpets at church, so we had to use a very small room that was next to a room that had folding walls and on the other side was the younger kids singing, even with it being loud I feel the kids got a lot out of the class, we are teaching out of Josh McDowell's setting you free to make right choices, I'm enjoying this study, we teach the middle school kids and we feel that this kids now days really need to now and learn how to make right choices and what happens if you don't...

So all in all I had a very full day...
I hope are all having a blessed day...

4 comments:

Fran said...

I'm gonna check out that book....sounds great!!

valerie said...

Connie, I'll pray for you and you pray for me. It's not an easy thing to do, but I've honestly never really stuck with any diet or even tried to discipline myself.
I am believing God for His help here. I need to do it.
I think I told you that we work with the youth at our church on Wed. evenings too. I've even signed up to go as a sponsor/cook at youth camp this summer for a week.
Talk to you soon.
Love,
Valerie

Shonda said...

I've heard of Josh McDowell. I havent read any of his books. I'm so behind on reading. I'd love to have a day to just read a book. All my days are so full right now. I'm blessed. Sounds like you are too!!

Blessings in Christ--

Kristen said...

Wow... you are a busy gal! Have a wonderful time at that concert tonight!
God Bless!