Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm tired tonight...

Today has been a long day with a bad head ache, but I have been tagged for a meme :) I never saw one until the other day so here we go...


I've been tagged by Teri for a six word Meme...


I have to tag some other people so, these are the rules according to Teri and whoever else:

The Rules:
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if
possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here is my six word memoir:

I'm tagging :

Shonda

Momala

Fran

Jess

Alene

Nancy

Ok and here is my Meme:

1. I have 4 kids

2. I have had over 200 stitches in my life

3. I love to sing

4. I'm a scrapbooker

5. I have been sewing for 36 years

6. I'm the forth child in my family

6 comments:

About Nancy said...

Ok. I'm game. I've never done a Meme A 6 word Memoir, but I'm happy to give it a try. I loved reading yours, so thanks for sharing! (Hope I do this right)
Blessings,
Nancy

Fran said...

I love these things!! :) I'll get to it over the weekend...is that ok???

Hugs~
fran

Shonda said...

Thanks for thinking of me. If I choose the six words I'd write:

I am absolutely crazy for Jesus!!

My family might say:

She is just busy and crazy!!

Blessings in Christ--

Alene said...

Girl, it was great to learn more about you. Where in the world did all those stitches come from? Thanks for thinking of me. Blessings to you this awesome day!

marine's words said...

Coonie, I love to scrapbook too but get too do it too often.love,marina

marine's words said...

Coonie, I love to scrapbook too but get too do it too often.love,marina