Friday, April 11, 2008

Praise the Lord for today...

Well to start I had said yesterday my car broke down and I was on the Freeway... Well we left the car there over night... This morning my hubby gets a ride to the car and it still won't start so he gets a ride to the shop and they go tow it there... And I had to be at work by 12:30 so our pastor was headed that way so he took earlier... Then I get a call from Ron telling me that it was going to 700.00 and we only had 650.00 for the next two weeks... So I started to get upset and worry, when it hit me I could do nothing to change it that I had to give it over to God...
So the mechanic got the parts at a better price and gave us a deal on the labor, so it came to 561.00 that was a lot better, so our girls are going to lend us the money that we need to get through the next 2 weeks for gas and food... So praise the Lord he is there for us and he brought a great Peace over me and my Hubby during this time... So we have our car back and it is fixed...
So now I get the next two days off and I think I am just going to relax... I hope you all have a great weekend...
GBU all

No comments: