I also all most finished two other paintings that I'm doing to Katie A. another girl at work, I will post them tomorrow, I also wanted the two paintings that I did a couple of weeks ago for Jeremy that use to work with me...
Your paintings are so good. I wish I could draw and paint. My mom is very talented like that. She painted our church baptistry. I'm so sorry about your car breaking down like that and for the expense you all had. I'm glad it was less than expected. God will always provide. I had a busy Sat. and am finally sitting down at my computer to check up on everyone. :) Talk to you soon. Be blessed, Sister! Valerie
2 comments:
Your paintings are so good. I wish I could draw and paint. My mom is very talented like that. She painted our church baptistry.
I'm so sorry about your car breaking down like that and for the expense you all had. I'm glad it was less than expected. God will always provide.
I had a busy Sat. and am finally sitting down at my computer to check up on everyone. :)
Talk to you soon. Be blessed, Sister!
Valerie
Hi, I just found you on shonda's blog love your songs!! you look so pretty in your picture you should show you whole face, blessing.marina
Post a Comment