Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Morning...

I know the Lord is in control, I just have a hard time standing back and watching people get away with not doing or doing things that is something they should or should not be doing... I know I'm not perfect, I am a sinner... It just seems that me and everyone else's job is harder... I do know for some reason this is how God wants it, and I just need to pray for help so that it doesn't me all up set... That or God will use this situation to further his kingdom...

Ok ok off my pitty pot, I have been thinking and praying about some things and I know God can help me through this things, I have to trust him and let him do it... So please keep me in your prayers...

I pray that everyone is having a great weekend in the Lord, I'm off to work in a while...

2 comments:

marine's words said...

connie,just go on over to ann link the one who meme me and she has better intsrtions and if you want you can joyed in just let me know if what to play along linda-@2nd cup's of coffee has a funnier one.
marina

About Nancy said...

We are sorry you did not win the book “Freedom” in our recent Bloggy Giveaways event. We wish everyone could be a winner. If you are interesting in purchasing this book for you very own or to give away, please visit the bookstore at: http://www.oliveleafministries.com.

Thank you for visiting the Olive Leaf Ministries blog. We hope to see you again soon!