Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!!!!




































































































































































Well as you can all see this is just a small amount of pictures of my family... My oldest daughter is Jessica she is 25 and married to Josh and they have three children, Kendrick almost 6, Caleb 3, and Keira almost 2... Then there is Ron he is 24 and then Ashley and she is married to Eli, and then there Candice that in 15...
I just want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be a Mom to these kids, I love with all my heart and I would lay down my life for them... Each one of them are very special and so full of life...
So thank you God for lending them to me, I pray that you are happy with the job that I'm doing...
I also want to Happy Mothers Day to Jessica, you are a wonderful Mother...























































































4 comments:

Shonda said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for sharing these precious photos of your family. How how the Lord has blessed us with these precious gifts from HIM.

Blessings in Christ-

Paula V said...

Great photos.
Happy Mother's Day, Connie.
Paula

About Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing your photos and especially for the dedication you have to your family. It warms the heart of God!

So glad you enjoyed Mother's Day.

Blessings,
Nancy

valerie said...

I love the photos of you and your family. Thank you for sharing.
What a blessing to be a mom, huh?
I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.
Have a great week!
Love,
Valerie