Well I didn't have time to blog about this last Saturday... And I wanted to share it with you, OK I usually work from 12:30 to 9:30 on Saturday's, and this last Saturday was no different... When I got there I noticed that it was a very busy day at work, so I went to the tasks that I had set before me to get done... While walking through the store a women stopped and asked me if I could recommend a book for her, she wanted to give a book to a man that wasn't saved, I took her over to the Christian Living section and was showing her some books, we were talking about different ones when I noticed there was another women standing close to me, I am all ways open to times that I can share with people, they started asking me questions and before I new there was another women there and right there in a Lifeway we had a great time of fellowship and worshipping the Lord. It was a fantastic time, it went on for about 20 Min's... When we were finished I helped each one of them find the things they came in to get, and they thanked me for being so open to share the Love of Christ with them... They all came from different back grounds and they were there for three different kinds of things... God brought us together and he was Glorified in the meeting... God is so amazingly awesome in all that he does...
I want you to know that you are all in my prayers, and I hope that God brings more people in to the store that I and all my co-workers can reach out and be the one that can say and do the right things, that God would have us say and do for his Children...
Connie
GBU All
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing that God knew before the foundation of the world you would meet those ladies at Lifeway!
I pray you have a blessed day.
Annette
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!
Celebrating with you Connie.
Big hugs,
Fran
Post a Comment