Well today was my day off, and I started it by reading the Bible and then doing my study (No Other Gods) wow she started out powerful, while sitting there making a list of my Idols was a huge eye opener, I can't wait to see where God is going to have me grow darning this study...
I also finished (Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist) it was so good I loved the way she writes... So I just started (Beth Moore's Breaking Free) this afternoon... I have found if I read fiction and then go back to book with meat in it then I don't get burned on either one... I found a new prayer Journal today and I have put all your names in there, so It goes with me in the car, so there is no way I forget anyone of you and I can right important things down...
Today my husband I went to the Zoo, I was so glad it wasn't as hot as it has been and we really had a good time...
And then tonight in Youth group we were discussing how we should make right choices, and how you go about it... We really had a great time and they learned a lot about them self's so that they can spot things that they can change about them self's... One of them came to me for some direction in a sticky situation, so we are figuring out what God wants her to do... I am really glad they trust me and come to me...
I pray that you are all having a great week...
Connie
GBU
4 comments:
I'm still online. I'm actually finishing the testimony of GOD's grace in my life.
I had Part 1 and Part 2 from a Breaking Free study. I never got to do the last one because none of the ladies in the group wanted to continue. I guess they had nothing to break free from, Praise GOD, or they would rather just hold on to it case they needed it.
You do the work to Break Free, Dear One. I know your life growing up was painful and not your typical "pretty" Christian life. So was mine and I used to be so ashamed of that.
I am not any longer because I can relate, pray and encourage those that didn't start out loving Jesus or being shown the right kind of love from parents.
I adore your strength Connie...it so shows you faith and reliance on the Father and nothing makes you more beautiful...and that includes feet.
My size 8/2 no pedicure feet are what they are and I'm please GOD gave me something to walk on. I have come though so much with HIS help even when I didn't know HE was there.
GIRL, you hear me well...we didn't stumble into this life...HE called us out of unbelievable, insurmountable circumstances. I call that love that won't let go.
Love and prayers,
T
Oh you will love Breaking Free! It's a book that I consider one of my favs.
Prayers continue for you too sweet Connie.
K
Connie:
Hop over when you get a chance. You've won a give away you didn't even know about. Send me your snail-mail and I will get it to you.
Congrats, friend!
peace~elaine
You will be so free in Christ Connie, the devil is going to think oh no she's awake.
Annette
Post a Comment