I put Candice on a plaine, and I don't when will be the next time I see her, she is my baby and this pain inside of me is hurting... I know I will be ok, becuase God is helping, I just pray that Gods timing for our house to sell is in the near future...
Thank you all for all the prayers that you are saying for us...
This is a picture that I took just before I fell apart, and put her on the plain...
I love you Candice...
Connie
GBU
11 comments:
Hey COnnie...
I CANNOT imagine putting my child on a plane and sending them off.
I'm praying for you, for her, for it all.
Peace friend. Peace and His presence upon you.
Much love,
Fran
Connie,
I pray your house sells you family is back together asap.
Annette
I pray the Lord will comfort you during this difficult time.
Wow. You two look so much alike.
The Lord will lead and guide you!
I will indeed pray for you. You have so much going on right now, but as you seek to hear God speak to you, He will lead and guide you every inch of the way.
Stay strong and focused on Him!
You are a blessing,
Nancy
Connie,
Saying a prayer for you. I trust HE will see you through this time.
Blessings in Christ--
Connie I know that was so difficult to put your daughter on that plane. You both are in my prayers.
"God, please wrap your arms around Connie and allow her to feel Your presence and Your peace today. Give her the assurance that You are in control and that her daughter is going to be well taken care of. I thank you for I Corinthians 2:9-10 that says..."No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him - but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God."
In His timing your house will sell and everything will work out just as He has planned. Stay in the Word and lean on His promises.
Thinking of you today.
Love,
Valerie
my prayers are with you I will keep you in prayer,
I did your meme last week.love,marina
I know your pain. My daughter is in California and I'm in Virginia and when she called crying the other night all I could do was listen. Listen and pray and believe GOD has her life in HIS hands and that HE will and can handle it.
HE can also handle our pain, Connie. When everything falls we are held. Cry out to HIM and let HIM have every ache. HE can hold us up.
Much love and prayers for you my sister,
Teri
Connie, I am sorry that you are hurting. Will keep your family in my prayers. He knows, He cares and He is always there.
Thank you for stopping by my place!
He is the greatest Comforter. I'll be praying.
Post a Comment