First last night just as I was closing the store we still had a few customers in the store, well I called out to a ass. and I fill like I should wait a min before I make it where no one can be rung up, right as i walked up front, someone came to the door and asked if he could come in he was in a cop car, he new what he wanted and because I recognized him I said ok... Well come to find out he was the guy in charge of getting the Sunday School stuff that they needed this Morning in Church... He thanked me and I told him God told me to wait a min... I am trying very hard to hear Gods voice at all times... and I feel that it was him, the gentleman thanked me so much for letting him in...
Ok Candice leaves in 2 days, i'm trying really hard not to get to emotional yet, I don't want her to see me upset, that just makes her upset... So i'm keeping things together so far... I will need your prayers, to help me through this...
Today we had another Open House, it was a no show, but our realtor got a call and he may have a buyer that wants to come later in the week to see the house, so please pray that this is the right buyer and its Gods will...
After Church we went over to our Pastors house for lunch, and we had so much fun just spending time with them...
Tonight we had a Bible Conf. it was great and I would like to share some of it with you...
See I have know for a long time that Evangelism and Apologetics were a few of my Spiritual Gifts, and this is what the conf. was on, so here we go...
One thing that he showed to us is that we have to be ready for anything and have are answers ready, or least know where to find them...
The Essential of the Faith
There are many issues in Christianity and apologetics, but don't get too distracted. These are the things we must believe in order to be saved:
- The Existence of God
[Enoch] 6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. (Heb. 11:6)
- Our own Sinfulness
- 8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. (John 1:8-10)
- God's Gift of Salvation
- 14 Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)
- The Deity (godhood) of Jesus
- 23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.
24"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." (John 8:23-24) - 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; (Rom 10:9)
- The Humanity of Jesus
- 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. (1 john 4:2-3
- That Jesus is the Christ
- 31 but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. (John 20:31)
- 1 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him. (1 john 5:1)
- Christ's Death for Our Sins and His Resurrection
- 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, (1 Cor 15:3-4)
- Salvation by Grace
- 10"Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?
11"But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are." (Acts 15:10-11)
- The Resurrection of Believers at the Return of Christ
- 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. (1 Thes 4:14)
I pray that you are all ok and that you can use this info to further the Kingdom of God...
GBU All
4 comments:
I am glad you had such a blessed Sabbath. I am also glad you heard God and let the policeman into the store.
I will pray your house sells quickly to the right buyer, the Lord's buyer.
Annette
Praying for you today! Thank you for sharing with your blog friends! I just want you to know that your beautiful words of encouragement were a wonderful gift for my sister! She sounded so happy when I talked with her yesterday! Thank you for being a part of her smile! You make God happy by being so sweet!
Much love,
Angie xoxo
Thanks for the beautiful post. You've had quite a full plate. May you find rest and refreshment this week. Blessings.
Saying a prayer for you. I love how you want to hear from God at all times! He is good!
Blessings in Christ--
Post a Comment