Today was one of those those days that start out in the morning, with you alarm not going off right... I only slept over about 3 mins. when Ron came in and woke me... So I'm up and I'm sitting in my chair trying to open my eyes to the morning...
Then less than one hours later I'm on the road headed to work. The drive was great... Most of the time I get there about 25 to 30 mins before I need to clock in, so I take that time to do several things...
1. I pluck my eyes brows
2. Put on makeup
3. Read what ever book it is that I have with me
So today I did all three. Karen showed up and we went in and the day was off, it went really smooth today it was just kind odd... We had a lot of returns, and that makes the day long... I was really glad that Helen was back from her vacation... And if I didn't say anything before this I am really glad Karen is back... She makes Lifeway a delightful place to be...
Well we got news that the women looking at our house picked a different one, and that means that God isn't ready for us to leave yet... We visited a small Church not far from our house last night and we both really liked it, so we are going back on Sunday...
One thing I can say is that today went by really fast... And I'm home now... I pray that you are all having a great day...
Connie
GBU All
5 comments:
hope your house sales fast,marina
Glad you had a great day! Could you do this visionally challenged a favor and use darker letters for your text? The blog is pretty but hard to read. (Of course, I may be the only one that has a problem with it.)
Love to you,
Annette
I totally understand abou the stress of selling a home. I hate my house being on the market and having to clean, mow, and maintain it by myself.
I'm glad you had a nice day.
I see you've had a blog lift...face lift.
Love,
Paula
Praying for you Connie. You sound at peace and I'm so happy for that.
Hugs,
Fran
Connie,
I'm praying for you. I hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings in Christ-
Post a Comment