Tagged...again!
I was tagged by my lovely Daughter Jessica
5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Put clean dishes away...
2. Read over my lesson for tonight...
3. EXERCISE after church tonight...
4. color my roots...
5. clean the bathroom...
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. salsa and blue corn chips
2. Oranges
3. wheat crakers
4. Rice snakes
5. pop corn
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionare:
1. Build a new house close to my kids
2.Fund mission trips all around the world
3.Put plenty aside for the kids and grandkids for college and retirement
4. pay off all my kids depts
5.start a bussiness that I love
5 Bad Habits:
1. bighting the inside of my mouth
2.Procrastination>>>>
3. being a knit picker
4. letting my self get side tracked
5. eating to much
5 Places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake Valley Ut.
2. Vista Cali.
3. San Jose Cali.
4. Lousiville Ky
5 jobs I have had:
1. Arby's
2. Winderdairy
3. Piece Goods
4. Day Care Provider
5. Lifeway Christian Store
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I don't like to get up earlie
2. I have had over 300 stitches in my lifetime
3. I love talking to my friends
4. I love watching Law and Order and Monk
5. I keep my toe nails super super short
I tag.....Anyone that reads this and wants to do it...
9 comments:
No, doing this would require a live brain cell and at this point in the summer, I'm done for. But I sure did love learning a little more about you!
peace~elaine
I envy the job at Lifeway Christian store.
I love Monk. Since I've seen all of the reruns of Law & Order (SVU and Criminal Intent --not fan of the regular one), I've switched to being addicted to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the regular) not the Miami or NY.
Monk is returning with new shows 7/18.
I bet I'd be addicted to reading everything in the store if I worked at Lifeway.
Hey girl, just stopping by to let you know I am praying for you and your family. We gotta keep fishin'! Blessings sis.
Lifeway is a slice of heaven to me!
Don't tell me if anything bad ever happens there! :)
Love you girl. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Fran
Hope you got your roots done. How hilariously honest! Loved getting to know you more.
Blessings,
Nancy
It's always fun to learn more new things about your friends,love.marina
I have an award for you over at my blog.
Happy 4th!
Val
correction.
i know that you love Law and Order and Monk,...AND that you love talking to your friends. hehe.
hope everything is going well.
you're in my prayers. keep me updated.
Amanda
Post a Comment