Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm asking for Prayer...

My husband went to kids camp this week, and on Thursday he wasn't feeling well... I had gone out with our Pastors wife to visit them and be there for there last worship service... Well when we left my husband went back to the dorms and the other councelor's were to go as well to keep the kids motivated to get there stuff together, well for some reason the 2 women and the one man counselor decided they were upset and wanted to grip at the pastor about it, so they didn't go back to the dorms, well after my husband fighting to get the boys to do what they needed to do for over 1 1/2 hours, he was really upset, and he still is upset with them all...
So please pray, he is saying he isn't going back to our church because they talk the talk and don't walk the walk, that they were more worried about them self's than getting the kids taken care of... My husband goes to camp because he loves working with the kids and he loves seeing them closer to God, and building a relationship with God... The other counselor's was there to spend a week together, and they just jumped on the kids all the time... The pastor is there for the right reason it it the other ones...

Thank you
Connie
GBU

3 comments:

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abba's Girl said...

I am praying for you.

Annette

About Nancy said...

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. I have been disappointed by Christians more times than I can count, but have learned that we humans will always let one another down. This includes myself. Now, I strive only to keep my eyes on Jesus and trust in Him. He will never let us down.
I will be praying for you.
Nancy