Sunday, September 28, 2008

God is so good...

Well Thursday night my daughter Ashley's ex husband got a call from his sister saying that as soon as his transfer went through she would pay for him to take a bus back to Az., and he got the transfer that night and he left yesterday afternoon. That is such a praise now he is not there to upset her. She thought that she would have a hard time taking him, but God gave her comfort, and she just drove up he got out and she drove away...
Thank you for all your prayers, she still needs them because will take some time for her to get through all of this...

OK yesterday Ron and I went to a International Christian Festival, we had a blast we learned a lot about how God was working in other country's and how people are being saved across the World. We eat and heard songs and watched dances from all over the world, it was a great time, we took a sweet dear couple that lives down the street from us that goes to our Church...

I also want you all to know that I lifted you all up to the Lord today...
Connie
GBU

1 comment:

Abba's Girl said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I am still praying for your house to sell.