Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy birthday Ron!!!

Well yesterday was Ron's Birthday he is now 53!!! He had a great day, He went with me and walked 3 miles and then he walked home another 11 miles while I went to work, he weighed in yesterday and he has lost a total 30 pounds!!! I'm so proud of him, and I have lost 16 pounds...
I got Ron a bag of Starbucks coffee beans (he favorite) and then I got him a new wallet and then I got him A Tale of Two Sons by John MacArthur. He loves reading anything he writes... So this morning we went and walked another 3 miles and then he went to bed, he is still recouping from his long walk yesterday...

Things are a little bit better in Utah, my ex-son In-law has backed off of Ashley, and Ash is in constant prayer, and that is helping... She is taking control instead of letting Eli... So many prayers are still needed...
You are all in my prayers...
Connie
GBU

3 comments:

valerie said...

I am just thrilled for you and your husband on your weight loss.
I've got to get serious about the weight I would like to lose.
It seems like every event I attend involves food. I just have to train myself to eat smaller portions. AND getting exercise!
I did get on the treadmill this morning.
I am keeping your daughter in my prayers. God will take good care of her! She's in good hands!
Praying for you too. I know it's hard for you to be so far away.
Happy Fall!!!
Love,
Valerie

Abba's Girl said...

I gained 7 lbs back during the Ike fiasco down here. I am doing better this week. I really need to get back to walking.

Glad Ashley is doing better. Prayer power!

Fran said...

Y'all are amazing!!! Keep it up!

I'm praying for you today. I love ya!