Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prayer Request....

I can't say a lot of details, but i'm asking for prayers, for my family. somethings are going on that is needing a lot of prayers... They are hurting and in need of God to be with them and help them get through what they are dealing with right now...
Thank you in advance for your prayers...
You are in my prayers...
Connie
GBU

5 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

Heavenly Father, I lift up Connie and her family, you know their names, you know their needs. I ask You to pour out Your mercy and grace over them and their situation right now, I pray for You to protect them from all harm. Shine the light of Your love on them. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

Father Abba, I bow before your holy presence. In the name of your beloved Son and my precious Savior, Jesus The One and Only Messiah I lift up your daughter Connie and her family before your throne of grace.

You are Majestic and Supreme over all creation. Your ways are not our ways and we don't understand sometimes. Open the eyes of our hearts that we may see your protection and that you are over this and every situation.

Give to your precious daughter Connie the wisdom and perserverance in all things. Father grant her family deliverance from whatever oppresses them, it is your holy will.
Grant to them the peace and the endurance through every trial and tribulation that they bear.
One day, we shall see YOU in the new heaven and new earth and there will no longer be suffering.
Let your daughter glorify you in blessings and deliverance and in painful trials that we may be asked to endure.
Your will be done in this family line and we give to YOU alone all the glory and honor.
I ask this of you, Abba, in the name of my Dearly loved Savior and your Son, Jesus who IS the Christ
Amen.

Fran said...

Absolutely praying Connie. I am.
Email me if you need too.

Big hugs,
Fran

valerie said...

Lifting up you and your family right now before our loving heavenly Father!

About Nancy said...

I gladly pray for you and your family.