Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm back...

On Sunday Morning here in Louisville, the reamaing part of Ike came through, with very forceful winds, knocked out over 300,000 home and busness's power, we just got ours back about 2 hours ago, we were lucky that we were able to get ice and keep our food cold, and we didn't lose much... This area still needs prayers there are still a lot of people without power, we have a gas water heater, so that was good we had hot water...

Now back to my other post, my daughter Ashley who has been married just over 2 years. Her husband asked her for a divorce, he had planning to do it for over 9 months, durning that time they purchased a home and many other things... I know Ash will get through this she is strong and she is stronger becuase she has God to help her through this... And she needs us there, so we truely need to sell this house so we can move there and help her deal with all of this... I want to be there for her, so prayers are needed...

I have missed everyone, I can't wait to catch up, and I pray that you are doing well...
Connie
GBU

2 comments:

Fran said...

Girl..you know that I'm praying for you and your family. Praying for His favor and His path to be so clear before you.

Love ya,
Fran

Abba's Girl said...

Sorry about your daughter and her husband. I will pray for them.

I cannot tell you how tired of Ike, I am. I remember when he was a tropical storm and I thought what a stupid name, never dreaming he would plow through my backyard, hit relatives near Dallas, in Indiana, and Canada! Hope your power is restored.

Love, Annette