Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm super busy...

Well I have been packing like crazy, I have my house about 75% packed, and i'm hoping to have all but what we need to survive on finished by the end of the week... So life is crazy, and that is the reason I haven't been on here much. We don't have a closing day yet but I am praying that we will know soon so that we can take care of things like a U Haul and Utilities and things like that taken care of...

You all in my prayers, and please keep in yours I need it...

Connie
GBU

4 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

Lord God, please have the closing date set in Your perfect timing so Connie and her family can work out the details. Please help them as they live a life around boxes and packed items. Thank You for bringing them together again in the very near future. In Jesus' Name I pray.

About Nancy said...

You are in my prayers as well. May the Lord help you to be efficient in your move. Blessings!

Fran said...

Please let us know when the big day is. Keeping you in my prayers.

Much love,
Fran

Shonda said...

Praying for you.