Well we are going to be closing on our house and moving back to Utah, we will be home this time next week... I have also lost 25 pounds!!! You are still all in my prayers, even with me not being on here as much... Connie GBU All
We are moving in with our daughter Ashley, and our daughter Candice lives there, and our daughter Jessica lives a few mins from there, and our son live a few mins from the Lifeway that I will be working at... Thank you and i'm excited... Your in my prayers... Connie GBU
Connie, it's so good to hear that everything is going so well! I can tell just by reading your posts and comments how excited you are. I'm so happy to see that you will have a job at Lifeway there as well. I love Lifeway. There's one about 50 miles from me. Have a blessed weekend. Love, Valerie
3 comments:
Can't wait until you are settled in UT and reunited with your daughter. Do you have a house in UT?
Love, Annette
We are moving in with our daughter Ashley, and our daughter Candice lives there, and our daughter Jessica lives a few mins from there, and our son live a few mins from the Lifeway that I will be working at... Thank you and i'm excited...
Your in my prayers...
Connie
GBU
Connie, it's so good to hear that everything is going so well!
I can tell just by reading your posts and comments how excited you are.
I'm so happy to see that you will have a job at Lifeway there as well.
I love Lifeway. There's one about 50 miles from me.
Have a blessed weekend.
Love,
Valerie
Post a Comment