I now it seems like I'm not around much, and haven't had as much time on here as I did before. I want you all to know that I still carry my pray book with me in my car and I still pray for you all daily... I pray that things are going well and if there is anything that you would like me to pray for you that i'm ny a ware of please let me know... You can all ways email me I check that from my pone all the time... Talk to you soon...
Connie
GBU
2 comments:
Connie,
I hope all is well at work during this busy season.
Thank you for your prayers. They are much appreciated.
Have a great weekend and a blessed Sabbath.
Love, Annette
It is good to visit your blog again. Your prayers are so valuable. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment