We are settling in to life here. I am enjoying seeing my grand kids and being close to my kids. My allergies are better since we got back here, and that is a good thing. It snowed here yesterday, and I loved it, we got a few inches, but they had the roads cleared very soon after the storm, we are looking forward to a huge storm this weekend.
I am settled in at work and i'm loving it. I have re organized the Programs/Willow Tree/ and I have reworked the cards. I love my job...
We have visited a Church and we my be sticking with it, it has a great youth group, and the kids all go to the same high school. Candice my youngest needs prayers, she is not staying focused in school...
I pray that you are all doing well, you are in my prayers...
Connie
GBU
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. I know you have been extremely busy, but I have been checking daily to see how you are.
Lord Jesus, I lift Candace up to You. I ask You to help her focus on her work at school and her work around the house. Please bring unity to the house as everyone transitions into living together again. I ask You to give Connie and her husband confirmation about attending the church they visited. In You precious Name I pray. amen
It's great to hear from you Connie.
There's nothing like a beautiful snow. As long as it's not slick and icey, I can handle it.
I'm so glad to hear that you are settling in and enjoying family.
I will certainly lift up Candace in prayer that she will also adjust to her new surroundings & make some awesome, godly friends very soon.
Love & prayers,
Valerie
I'm glad things are going to well for you.
Where do you work? Is there a Lifeway in Utah that you transferred to?
I like your blue and brown layout.
Post a Comment