Well after yesterday and all the things going on back in Utah I just had to give it to the Lord, I have been in prayer all the time for my family and friends...
I weighed in Friday and I have lost a total of 14 pounds so far, i'm really excited, my cloths are getting lose on me and i'm liking that...
I want to thank everyone that is praying for my family...
You are all in my prayers...
Connie
GBU
2 comments:
Sweetheart,
HE already has it. HE wants to take it and ease your burden. HE knows the beginning from the end. HE saw this coming and HE knew you would allow HIM to strengthen your faith in HIM instead of pulling away.
HE IS there and with you and in you....HE is your very great reward...no matter what comes...HE is your GOD and HE IS enough. Don't forget that...You need to know that you know!
Blessings and prayers,
Teri
Funny how heavy the burden is until we hand it over and leave it with Him...all the while we are yoked to Him and tend to forget that sometimes. Have a blessed week!
Post a Comment